Cat

Cat
A friend of mine was putting up with my creativity and she ended up like this..

onsdag, april 21, 2010

Philosophize

Hi guys and happy-only-3-days-left-of-the-week - I'm trying to stay positive. The weather is grey, it's staring to get cold again and I'm just not in the mood for bad weather!

I've just finished 3 pictures from a fruit photo-shoot I had with my friend, yeah I like fruit ;) I had this complicated idea I wanted to do, but it turned out that the concept was great with out all the extra fluff - so I decided to keep it simple. It's great that I have such great friends, they don't mind all my ideas and sometimes crazy dress-ups, I actually think they enjoy it :)

I really like my friend's look and mood on the pictures - it's like she's philosophizing about the fruit and maybe a bigger picture.. Well with out further ado:

Thinker 1

Thinker 2

Oh to be an apple/ O at være et æble
"O at være et æble
svulme i rigdom og mag
suge begærligt i stilken
slippe en sensommerdag"
- Vejslev/Jæger

1 kommentar:

  1. More of your beautiful Photography! Thanks so much for the encouragement! Hope the weather improves!

    SvarSlet