Cat

Cat
A friend of mine was putting up with my creativity and she ended up like this..

søndag, april 18, 2010

My first blog

Hi to all who might be reading this :)

So I've decided to make my very first blog, and the reason behind is simply that I what a spot to show of my pictures.. I'm deeply in love with photography and have been taking tons of pictures for years - but lately they been turing out pretty good - if I have to say so..
So a spot dedicated to photography and everything evolving around it :D

Maybe I should tell a little about myself: 19 years old, from Denmark, small town girl, creative, love books, music, movies, theatre, nature, traveling and of course photography!

Okay well that was a start and I'll post my pictures soon and star my blog - can't wait!!
If you want I'd love a comment, if not - that's cool, I don't have big expectations..
Well good night - and have a wonderful week :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I personally am very happy you are doing a blog. Your pictures are not only beautiful, but truly inspired and the Isle of Wight pictures are some of my favorites. Keep up the AMAZING work! Oh, and good luck with the media school!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you SO much for your amazing words - you're way too kind, it means a lot to me!! I'm happy that you like my pictures - and great to meet a sweet blogger!

    SvarSlet