Cat

Cat
A friend of mine was putting up with my creativity and she ended up like this..

fredag, april 23, 2010

ANTM - don't judge me!

Okay I wasn't going to spend more time on my blog today - I actually have a lot of stuff going on, but no I'm the master of finding something else to do.. I just needed to post my mind on this topic!! I sometimes watch ANTM - and I know it can be rather lame, but I still like it! I like to watch the photoshoots, and I love when the do the real creative ones - like under water, with spiders or blind in a bathtub with blood.. (I'm not a psychopath - it was a cool picture)
Well anyways I just saw the 6'th episode in cycle
14 and .... OH MY GOD! As I said I love the shoots, but one thing I can't stand is all that american blown-up drama that they have going on!! I hate when girls acts like bitches - I don't get why, I don't see the point and I in general don't wanna watch it. This cycle is just completely packed with drama-queens and wannabe drama-queens!!
It makes me so angry to watch - and one who I just CAN'T STAND is Angelea! She'll really beautiful and takes some great pictures I'll give her that, but her personality SUCKES! She's sitting there having a blast loving the fact that she's spiteful against the other girls - planting her seeds of insecurity - creating bitch fights and chaos around her were ever is is. If she wins ANTM I'll never watch another episode in my life - promise! The only reason she is doing so - is because she's SO scared that the other girls are going to beat her and has all this insecurity - the only way she can get on top is by bringing other people down. The sooner the better she get's kicked of the show the better!! Someone should put her in her place!!!!!
By the way Raina and then Jessica is my favorites (shown in the pictures)
Do you watch ANTM? Do you like this cycle? Do you agree with me?? Tell me your thoughts.

Once again have an awesome weekend - and now I will continue with the stuff ;)

3 kommentarer:

  1. I TOTALLY AGREE!! This season is so filled with drama I've never seen anything like it!! And I HATE - I MEAN HATE Angelea!! Uh when she starts her ghetto I'm gonna bust you're ass! ************!! Why doesn't Tyra do anything???? I can't stand Alasia as well - SO immature!!
    Actually my favorite is also Raina! She seams so natural and I love her look!!! I hope she wins! I like Jessica too, but when she started to attack Nigel - I thought twice about it! What has been your favorite shoot so far??
    Have a great weekend too - hope you get your stuff done ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. I've never seen this show, but if they show the whole photo shoot it sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. And thanks so much for the advice! It really helped and now I have a date!

    SvarSlet
  3. @Yohanna; First of all, I feel the same way about Alasia. And she doesn't get why people think of her like a little girl? When she starts yelling - like she do, it's like looking at a 3 year old!!!!
    My favorite shoot so far I think was either the vampire one or the first one with only the one piece of clothing. But I think my ultimate favorites of all the seasons - has been the ones were they pure paint or the colour powder in their faces - and they have to act a colour. It's SO beautiful!!!
    @Anonymous girl: Yes do check out the show - the shoots are great! And jiibeee I'm so happy for you! I'm thrilled that you took my advice and it worked! Let me know how it goes!!! :D

    SvarSlet